Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Liebster award



Mary over at outsidethelinedesigns has nominated me for the Liebster Award. She sent me an email asking if I would like to play, I was just so happy that someone (I don't know) is reading my blog! Yea Me! Being the naturally skeptical person I am, before I said OK, I started Googling. Apparently this award is a sort of 'pay if forward' type of thing. Someone, somewhere (it seems like originally it was from Germany) decided that in the spirit of promoting small blogs, individals would be nomintated by other bloggers. Once nominated you are asked to nominate 3-5 other {less-well known} blogs for the award. It is interesting to see who is 'up-line' from you. Of course now I am follwing a number of those folks too. So, without further ado, these are the people I would like to nominate:

Michie-is a pattern designer, and wonderfully creative quilter, she also makes fabric shopping extra fun. ;)

Mary Lou-has a very funny blog that makes me feel better about the crazy stuff I do.

Ann Marie-tries to quilt with critters... the answer is in the question.

Elizabeth-is entirely at fault for a number of the blogs I follow.

Myra-is the great person who is hosting the PhD Challenge that I am attempting to keep up with (again, E's fault).

I hope you check out these great quilters, I know I have learned things from them and just enjoy having my morning coffee with them.

Angie

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Angie! Thanks so much for the love!

xo -El

Mary-Frances said...

A well-deserved award Angie. Your quilts are awesome!

Ann Marie said...

Thank you so much Angie! I was totally shocked by the nomination!! Thanks Again!!

michie blevins said...

I am horrible at checking my email sometimes, but thanks for the shout out! Please come visit soon! Bring some monkeys!