Thursday, October 14, 2010

Paulina

 I have decided to go back and add in short clips of quilts, either old or new, that I have finished but not blogged about. So the next few posts will be short and sweet and hopefully have some decent pictures to them.

Where we started
This quilt is a sort of 'turning twenty-esq' sort of pattern. I got all the fabrics from the sale table from my favorite LQS, or out of my stash . This quilt is done with the orange color palate. I also picked up fabrics that are the same line but in a pink palate, but haven't decided what their final destination will be.

Quilted with orange thread in the 'spice market' pattern.


I LOVE this backing fabric

Finished Quilt



1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I love it! The colors are gorgeous and the quilting really sets it off. You always do such beautiful work!

xo -El